28th March 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?

1.please tell me the process of addmission in company secratary course?

2.I have done my two year diploma in office management & secratrial practices with 75% marks nd please tell me this company secratary course is better for me ya any other?

3.gave me the knowledge of fees stracture.

Thanks You,

Anjali Amoli.
Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  2. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  3. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  4. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  5. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  6. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  7. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  8. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  9. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  10. Details about company secretary course after M.Com? -- [New]
  11. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  13. What should one do after completing CS course?
  14. What should I do after my 12th, BBA or B.Com? Any courses after B.Com except MBA and M.Com?
  15. Information about company secretary course? Should I go for company secretary or ICWAI course?
  16. How to do Company secretary course with B.Com after completing PU? Can I take company secretary course with B.Com first semester
  17. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
  18. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?
16th August 2011, 03:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?

Hello Anjali,
To pursue company secretary course, you must have at least qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board. Once you qualify the exam, you are eligible to enroll yourself for the Foundation Program.
The Foundation Program is followed by Executive Program, Professional Program and a 15 months practical training.

The fee structure of the course are as follows:

Foundation Program- Rs. 3600
Executive Program- Rs. 7000 for commerce graduates and Rs.7750 for Non commerce graduates.

For complete information regarding the company secretary course, click here.
24th August 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?

This is Balaji , i need the total duration of all 3 stages of cs?
27th August 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Whate is subject of cs & admisson prosses &scope of this course
4th September 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to register for foundation course
7th September 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a M.Sc(IT) Graduate,if i am eligible for CS course,Can i Registered directly to the IInd Level(Executive Programme) and i want to know the syallabus & fee Details.
29th October 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

IS BBM COMBINATION WITH CS A GOOD OPTION..?
DO REPLY SOON.
7th November 2011, 07:19 PM
rudramishra

you must have at least qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board. Once you qualify the exam, you are eligible to enroll yourself for the Foundation Program.
The Foundation Program is followed by Executive Program, Professional Program and a 15 months practical training.
7th January 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bachelor degree in commerce and now i am wiiling to go for the executive level in cs,,, could you please help me out to know the procedure to do so, do reply soon
17th February 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

sir, im completed my LLM .now i want to do CS course,give me some suggession about CS course
5th April 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my bachelor degree in commerce i have admited to company secretary executive programme plz tell me sir executive programme last date on registration give me plz information details
11th April 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I've completed my MBA in Hr & Marketing. I want to do CS course. Is this course helps to enhance my career further?
18th April 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

respected mam /sir
i have completed bcom in 2011 55% so pls tel me i am eligible for cs or not?
25th April 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

how much the fee for company secretary?
4th May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have given the M.com final examination in Commerce and Business Management.specialization in Marketing. results are awaited. Is this course helps to enhance my career further?
8th May 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

what is fee procedure of c.s. examination
10th May 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hy, i need to know when does the admission start for the course 2012-2013. i am interested keen to do it. plz guide me well
31st May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir what is fees structure and process of cs plzzzzzzz tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
28th June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir what is fees structure and process of cs plzzzzzzz tell me
28th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

There are several stages in company secretary course ie, foundation programme, executive programme and professional programme.

In addition to it the student needs to undergo 15 hours of training session.

Foundation programme can be pursued by students who have passed 10+2 exam with arts, commerce or science subjects.

For executive programmes only the graduate students are eligibile expect for the fine arts students.

And lastly those who clear the executive programme can dothe professional programme.

For more information log onto this website www.icsi.edu
29th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,

i am shruthi ramanathan, doing my final year bcom. i would like to persue CS. i prefer attending regular college than doing distant education. can i enroll myself for the executive program for regular college in ICSI? if not could u suggest top institutions that provide regular college coachin for CS.
11th October 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i am finished b.com in 82%. i want to join the company secretrary. i know about the classes in chennai institute
27th October 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

do i want to pay additional fees along with foundation course fees?
27th October 2012, 05:22 PM
ATHUL JOSEPH

do i want pay additional fees along with foundation fees?
30th December 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the text book for political science and economics of B.A. Programming IInd year
7th January 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Amarjot studying in 2 commerce stream .at Chandigarh. I am confused for my future prospects. Kindly advice me what to do next.
19th February 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 10 2 EXAMINATION IN 2009-2010 CAN I DO COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE AND EXPLAIN ME THE WHOLE PROCEDURE TO TAKE ADMISSION.
7th March 2013, 06:07 PM
Riaj jha

how to get a form for cs in delhi n procedure
2nd April 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me what is the scope of CS in future?And also tell what is the fees in full CS course?
16th April 2013, 06:54 PM
bangatutorials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me what is the scope of CS in future?And also tell what is the fees in full CS course?
Hi,

The Company secretary course is a professional course which is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India. There are three levels in this course i.e. the Foundation Program, Executive Program, & the Professional Program.

We have answered what skills you need to have to become a good company secretary, you might be wondering what exactly the scope of company secretary is.

As you might know that, a need for a professional has turn into very essential in this ever growing corporate world, you become a company secretary may fit into that role very satisfactorily. Not only a career in this field offers a high degree of job fulfillment, but it’s also financially worthwhile as well. When you’re a company secretary, you’ll be given the vital role of forming strategies and policies, planning objectives for the company you’re working for.

Scope of Company secretary is very vast and expanding rapidly with growth in the corporate world. You can get into well-paid positions in the private and public corporate sector, banks and financial institutions, stock exchanges, the Department of Company Affairs, company law boards and government departments.

The company Secretary acts as an advisor for legal matters, so all legalities involved in the company are taken care of by that person. The job positions begin with Junior Secretarial officer, Company Secretary, to the Financial Advisor. Companies pay handsome packages to Company Secretaries if you are good & dedicated in your work. Also, you may get excellent job opportunities in other countries as well after completing this course.

If you are really want to make your career as a company secretary then log on bangatutorials.com for information about cs courses, details, duration and any other information regarding courses.
18th May 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Hii..
I've just given 12th board exam i just want to know that how can i get admission to the company secretary course and is their any percentage eligibility conditions? N what are the fainal dates of taking admissions?
Madhu,Aurangabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?