15th July 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

After 12th science which exam to give? How much score is needed? Procedure to get into the field of Merchant Navy for Marine Engineering and Nautical Science?

after completing 12 with science ;which exam i have to give ? how much to score and how to get into the field for merchant navy for marine engineering and nautical science

17th July 2011, 10:34 PM
Tushar93

Smile Re: After 12th science which exam to give? How much score is needed? Procedure to get into the field of Merchant Navy for Marine Engineering and Nautical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing 12 with science ;which exam i have to give ? how much to score and how to get into the field for merchant navy for marine engineering and nautical science
Friend,

For merchant navy the exam which is compulsory to get admission in any indian institute is IMU(Indian Maritime University).
Age limit- minimum 17yrs
Educational Qualification- class 12th with physics and maths
Procedure- Written test conducted by IMU followed by counselling
IMU exam for 2011 is over so you have to apply next year.
For details visit imu.tn.nic.in

Best Of Luck!!!
18th July 2011, 10:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th science which exam to give? How much score is needed? Procedure to get into the field of Merchant Navy for Marine Engineering and Nautical Science?

After your plus two choosing Marine Engineering is a good decision. T S Chanakya, MERI, DMET etc. are the best institutes in this field. The minimum education qualification required is plus two in science stream. The age of the candidates must be more than 17 and should pass the standard norms in medical and physical requirement. The IITs conduct Joint entrance examination for the aspirants in this field and the institute also conducts separate entrance examination. The cut-off for the examination varies each year and will announce only after the examination. The examination will be held on the month of April-May.
6th August 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After 12th science which exam to give? How much score is needed? Procedure to get into the field of Merchant Navy for Marine Engineering and Nautical Science?

what is the eligiblity to study b.sc nautical science?
7th August 2011, 02:56 PM
Tushar93

Quote:
what is the eligiblity to study b.sc nautical science?
Hello Friend,

The eligibility to study BSc Nautical Science is.....

Age - 17 to 21yrs
Educational Qualification- Class 12 with min 50% marks in PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)

For studying this course and for admission you will have to clear IMU(Indian Maritime University) Exam.

for details visit www.imu.tn.nic.in
11th August 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

sir please tel me about admisonn
25th August 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH MARKS IN IITJEE WILL GET ME TO MERI,KOLKATTA
20th November 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i completed 12th science in cbse so i can take addmition in imu bio student take addmission in imu so sir please give me reply
bio 80 marks
phy 67
chem 70
29th November 2011, 12:29 PM
litunu

your plus two choosing Marine Engineering is a good decision. T S Chanakya, MERI, DMET etc. are the best institutes in this field. The minimum education qualification required is plus two in science stream. The age of the candidates must be more than 17 and should pass the standard norms in medical and physical requirement. The IITs conduct Joint entrance examination for the aspirants in this field and the institute also conducts separate entrance examination.
2nd July 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to join Marine Engineering. I have recently scored 75% marks in Non Medical in March 2012.How can I join this
2nd February 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir am a plus two student...i want to take bsc nautical science after my 2 ..but i am in a confusion...i dont write enterance exam....is this course allowed enterance exam mark or not ?
12th November 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to give after 12th for biomedical engineering as well as aeronautical engineering
14th May 2014, 03:42 PM
naveen kangra

Quote:
Which exams to give after 12th for biomedical engineering as well as aeronautical engineering
sir i completed intermedeat in andhrapradesh and i want to join in navy plz tell me how to join in navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?