1st February 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

After 12th Science stream which course to do to study to make a career in Mass Communication?

I'm in 12th from Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Education and English as my major subjects. After completing my 12th I want to study Mass Communication. So, which courses should I apply for after 12th? What will be there course content?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  2. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  3. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. How to make a good career in Journalism and mass communication after 12th from science stream
  6. Can I pursue Mass Communication after completing class 12th Science stream?
  7. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Kolkata?
  8. List of colleges offering Mass & Communication course in Chandigarh
  9. List of colleges offering Mass and Communication course in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  11. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  12. Am I eligible to study Mass & Communication in Graduation after completing 12th Arts?
  13. Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA
  14. Is B.Sc. Major in Mass Communication a good course from future prospects?
  15. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  17. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
6th February 2018, 07:34 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th Science stream which course to do to study to make a career in Mass Communication?

After 12th, courses to pursue to make career in Journalism are:-

BA in Mass Communication
BA in Journalism and Mass Communication
Bachelor of Mass Media and Journalism
Bachelor of Communication and Journalism
B.Sc in Journalism and Mass Communication
B.Sc in Mass Communication, Journalism and Advertising
BA in Media and Communication
BA in Media Studies
Bachelor of Mass Media
BBA in Mass Communication and Journalism
Diploma in Mass Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?