1st June 2018, 08:32 PM
SHubhangi Nimbalkar

After 12th what is the admission process for getting into Diploma course in Information Technology?

If I have passed 12th science but not eligible in group subject and I have to take admission in IT diploma then in which year I mean in 1st year or in 2nd year I have to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in IT sector if secured 84% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 75% in Information Technology Diploma course?
  2. What are the further courses available after 3 years of Diploma in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Technology in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  5. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  6. Am I eligible to do diploma in Information technology after completion of BA course?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?
  8. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  9. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  10. Is it possible to do MBA course after completion of diploma in Information technology with 80% marks?
  11. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  12. How to get admission for B.Tech course in a Government College ater completion of 3 year Diploma in Information Technology?
  13. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in BA 2nd year after completing Diploma in Information Technology? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Process of getting admission in IITs after completing diploma?
  16. How can I get admission in diploma in information technology?
  17. Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%
  18. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
9th June 2018, 07:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th what is the admission process for getting into Diploma course in Information Technology?

To take admission in Diploma in Information Technology course after completion of your 12th standard, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By appearing and qualifying the entrance examinations, you have to participate in the counselling process to get admission in second year of Diploma in Information Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?