24th September 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

After B.Sc Nursing from In India in which country will I get best salary?

Well tell me that actually after bsc nursing degree in india in which country i will get best salary?

15th October 2015, 06:12 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: After B.Sc Nursing from In India in which country will I get best salary?

Either you can try nursing jobs in India. Otherwise you can try for such jobs in countries of America like Georgia, Wisconsin, California, Oklahoma etc. Medicinal jobs are complemented with high salaries in both India and America. So you can get a good job in either place. Let me tell you the jobs that you can try for either in India. The positions for the jobs will remain more or less same in both countries but the difference will be in salary. In India what you gain in rupees you will earn that in dollars in America. Although this sounds really lucrative, let me tell you that you are going to spend the money in dollars in America. There everything will cost you in dollars only. So the difference in salary is not very wide.
Anyways, after B.Sc. nursing, you will get apprentice jobs. These are jobs for freshers who can learn the job of a nurse under few seniors and also get paid for it.
After gaining few years of experience, you can become a staff nurse in the same nursing home or in some other nursing home.
Then again after another say, 10 years of experience you can become the ward-in-charge of the ward of a particular nursing home. So move ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?