5th October 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Am I allowed to appear in 2 subjects in HSC examination?

I had appeared for my 12 hsc examination in 2012 and i failed in 2 subjects now i am willing to fill the march 2016 form and appear for exams will they allow me to appear for 2 subjects or i will need to give all the subjects again ?

15th October 2015, 05:58 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I allowed to appear in 2 subjects in HSC examination?

No, you have to repeat entire 12th year my friend. There is no way that you can give a compartment examination 4 years after your examination. The compartment examinations are taken twice a year and that too in the same year as that of the 12th standard examination. For example a candidate has given 12th standard examination in 2016 March. He fails in a subject. Then he can sit for compartment examination in July of the same year,2016. Once more the compartment examinations will be conducted in some time of the subsequent year, that is, 2017. Other than this there are no other timings to sit for those subjects and gain better marks on it. You lost 4 years. So I suggest immediately get admitted for higher secondary course of 2016. Study that year and give the examination in total the following year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?