13th March 2011, 02:49 AM
manish rai2911

After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?

sir...
i want to know that after completing 6-sem mecmanical engineering
wich types of exam i will gives wich are related to goverment jobs.....
plz gives details

Related Questions:
  1. What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What are the best jobs offered after completing MBA? Can I start my own business after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  4. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  5. How to go for government job after completing B.E in mechanical engineering?
  6. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. List of government jobs I can apply after graduation (art) with 48% marks?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from JNTU Kakinada university with 56% in mechanical engineering
  10. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  11. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  12. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  13. Should I prepare for Government exams after completion of Mechanical Diploma course? Among SSC and UPSC which one is better?
  14. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  16. Complete details about IES exam?
  17. Can I get jobs after completing Mechanical engineering with 55%?
  18. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
28th August 2011, 12:36 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?

Dear,
There will be many option in front of you after completing your engineering.

If you are really desperate to go for government job only then I suggest you to to complete your graduation first and then prepare for PSUs. Even though 3rd year of engineering is ideal time to prepare for competitive exams.

Exams that you will have to give after completing your graduation are as following
• PSUs - for government jobs
• Civil services - for administrative jobs
• GATE -for post graduation

GOOD LUCK
28th August 2011, 06:16 PM
Revatigurav

Default Re: After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?

After completing mechanical engineering there are many options available for you in government sectors.
To get job in government sectors you have to appear and crack UPSC exxamination.
UPSC stands for UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION

For Mechanical engg
following are the various services available
(i) Indian Railway Service of Mechanical
Engineers.
(ii) Indian Railway Stores Service
(iii) Central Water Engineering
(iv) Central Power Engineering Service
(v)Indian Ordnance Factories Service
(vi) Indian Naval Armament Service
(vii) Assistant Executive Engineer of EME, Ministry of Defence.
(viii) Assistant Naval Stores Officer
(ix) Central Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Services.
(x) Assistant Executive Engineer
(xi) Indian Supply Service
(xii) Indian Defence Service of Engineers

All the best.
Revati
1st September 2011, 07:51 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

you can go for..
BHEL,SAIL,ISRO,IES,AEE,IDES..
All the best.
22nd November 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I am 1st year b.tech mechanical engineering student. What are tests or exams , i should attempt to get into Indian defence acadamy?
29th November 2011, 07:45 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear SIR,There will be many option in front of you after completing your engineering.
If you are really desperate to go for government job only then I suggest you to to complete your graduation first and then prepare for PSUs. Even though 3rd year of engineering is ideal time to prepare for competitive exams.

Exams that you will have to give after completing your graduation are as following
• PSUs - for government jobs
• Civil services - for administrative jobs
• GATE -for post graduation

BEST OF LUCK
10th December 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

what type of exam in government jobs
11th January 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i have got less than 60% in diploma in mechanical engineering can i get a job
14th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for IES exam what are eligiblity for that......its B.E is satisfied
22nd June 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

having backlogs in every semester is a barrier for government jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?