10th September 2012, 09:47 PM
MOHITH SUHAS

After completing B.E how to join RAW? I am studying diploma in electronics

I am studying diploma in electronics after completing it i am doing be. After completing be i want to join raw pleale help in in this.................please.....

29th April 2016, 03:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.E how to join RAW? I am studying diploma in electronics

*RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. You must know that there is no direct recruitment entrance examination conducted for selection of candidates in RAW Allied Services. Experienced candidates from different services like IPS, Armed Forces are recruited on basis of performance in NATI.

*NATI is National Aptitude Test in Intelligence. So after bachelor's degree, you can apply for Civil Services exam or Armed forces exam like CDS, after certain years of service, you may be selected for RAW.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?