12th December 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

After completing Diploma can I apply for RRB exams?

Sir, I am in last year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I apply for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exams after completion of my Diploma? If yes, then which job in Railways would be best for me with Mechanical degree?

14th December 2019, 11:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing Diploma can I apply for RRB exams?

You can apply forRRB exam after diploma in mechanical engineering for the post of JE.

Age must be in between 18 to 33 years.

Your possibility for applying for RRB NTPC 2019 exam will totally depends on your diploma.
If you have done diploma after 12th, then you are able to fill RRB NTPC application form.
15th December 2019, 12:44 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

After completion of your diploma you will be eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot posts in Indian Railways. You can also apply for Railways group D posts.
15th December 2019, 05:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in entrance examination conducted by RRB for recruitment as Assistant Loco Pilot.

The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed diploma or ITI from a recognised institution. The age limit to appear in the examination is 18-30 years with relaxation for reserved category.

Examination will be conducted in various stages and you will become eligible to get admission in the course after qualifying in all stages of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?