17th June 2022, 03:33 PM
Aru@7772

After completing diploma in mechanical engineering how to join Indian Army?

Hello sir, My name is Dhawale Aryan i am from Maharashtra i just passed out 2020 my diploma in mechanical engg. from Maharashtra i would like to join army for my great country so what will be the procedure to join army after complit diploma. please give detail information about it..............................
Mail Id:- [email protected]
Your thankful

20th June 2022, 06:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing diploma in mechanical engineering how to join Indian Army?

Diploma engineers can apply for junior engineer posts in MES ( Military Engineering Services).

Staff Selection conducts this exam and those who have diploma in Engineering can apply for the exam.
The age limit is 18 to 27 years.
There is age relaxation available for other categories based on the government rules.

The selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.

So you must start preparing for this exam if you want to join MES.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?