11th May 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

After Diploma in Electronic and Communication can I go to Defence line?

I am student of diploma electronic and communication last year running and I want to go for defence line, so can I go for defence line or should I go for technical line only?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various engineering courses available after completion diploma electronic and communication?
  2. Can I join merchent navy in shiping line after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Is it possible for me to do a diploma course in Electronic and communication while working in a private company?
  4. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  5. What is the feature of diploma electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Is it possible to get government job at an age of 41 years in AP being a diploma in Electronic and communication?
  7. Possible to do B.E Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering?
  8. Expected salary in Merchant Navy for Electronics & Communication Engineering Diploma student in India?
  9. What i should do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  10. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Specializations available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. What are the opportunities after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Eligibility for doing B.Sc in Agriculture after having diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. What are the higher studies opportunities after completing diploma in electronic and communication?
  15. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the government jobs I can apply for after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. What can I do after completing diploma?
  18. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and communication
12th May 2017, 08:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Diploma in Electronic and Communication can I go to Defence line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of diploma electronic and communication last year running and I want to go for defence line, so can I go for defence line or should I go for technical line only?
After diploma curse, you are eligible for defence sector through Group X exam.

Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman in Group X Technical exam.

Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?