1st February 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

After doing 12th commerce how can I apply in aviation section with guaranteed job

after doing 12th commerce i can apply in aviation sector with garunteed job

27th September 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing 12th commerce how can I apply in aviation section with guaranteed job

Please give me details about aviation management? Can a commerce student can do it?
6th October 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing 12th commerce how can I apply in aviation section with guaranteed job

Please give me details about aviation management? Can a
commerce student can do it?
9th April 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

After doing plus two commerce, am interested on applying in aviation course. Can i get the details of aviation courses??
10th April 2016, 10:05 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after doing 12th commerce i can apply in aviation sector with garunteed job
Aviation sector is one of the most promising sector in terms of providing guranteed job. Yes, it depends upon what kind of institution or what kind of course you want to pursue.
For instance:-
Commercial pilot
Cabin crew staff
Steward
Air hostess
Eligibility>>>
Generally to apply for almost all the courses one has to complete their 12th with 50% in aggregate from any stream with recognised institute/board.
Yes, there is some diploma courses also availabe which can be pursued right after completing 10th.
4th May 2017, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a plus two student with physics, chemistry and computer science and wrote the exam and I will waiting for result. Can I know about to attending the any aviation course for me?
12th August 2017, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 12th from commerce stream(without maths). How can aviation course guarantee me with a job? What all I'll have to study?
29th March 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student I have pass my 12th .I want to pursue my career in aviation in BBA sector. So what is the fees course and available college in Maharashtra.
Please let me know as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?