5th December 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for any college of canada after doing 12th in medical stream

I have done +2in medical stream with 73%marks and i got overall 6 bands (L7.5,W,R5.5,S5 ) can I am eligible for diploma in any college of canada

5th December 2015, 12:35 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Can I be eligible for any college of canada after doing 12th in medical stream

Yes you are eligible to get admission in most of the colleges in Canada after passing 12th exam.
You can do Diploma in Pharmacy,a medical line or a popular line in the upcoming year.
Your IELTS band is also good so you can easily get admission in the colleges of Canada.
Mostly 5.5-6.5 band is allowed for getting admission into colleges of Canada.
Your band is only eligible into one year duration.
So please hurry and completed your work and get admission into Canada colleges.
5th December 2015, 01:41 PM
nepamech

Default Re: Can I be eligible for any college of canada after doing 12th in medical stream

For those who has a keen interest in Medical can opt for courses: MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Those who wish to have a career in biology will surely agree this to be the best career option. Other options available in the Medical Field are: BDS (Bachelor of Dental surgery) and BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery, Physician, Optometrists, Dental Surgeon, Pharmacists, Nursing and a lots of others
These all courses are related to medical field
You can do any of the courses
You must have completed 12th with minimum 60% marks
You must be in the age of 17 - 25 years
29th March 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Which courses are best for me after 12th medical stream so that I could study in canada? which course has more scope in Canada?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?