12th January 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

After doing B.Tech in civil engineering what should I do between MBA and M.Tech?

After btech in civil engineering,for what should i go?mba or mtech?which is more better?

9th February 2013, 07:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing B.Tech in civil engineering what should I do between MBA and M.Tech?

You can select either of the options. MBA degree is suited for candidates who are interested to have a managerial job in industry. M.tech degree is suitable for candidates to find a senior level technical position in corporate or education sector. If you are technically oriented then choose M.Tech. You can make selection according to your choice.
10th February 2013, 08:08 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing B.Tech in civil engineering what should I do between MBA and M.Tech?

I would suggest that you should try for both.
Please note that you should only do an MBA if you get admission in good MBA colleges.
MBA done from Average college leads to a situation where you are not able to find good jobs.

To apply for MTECH programmes you have to give the GATE exams.
GATE exams are conducted by IIT each year
GATE scores are used for admissions to MTECH programmes.
Also GATE scores are used by PSU companies for Job interviews
You can apply to PSU for jobs with GATE scores, when PSU advertises for its vacancy

MBA done from TOP colleges like IIM, MDI,FMS etc leads to very good jobs.
So, you can give the MBA written exams like CAT, XAT, MAT
CAT exam would be held in october 2013
30th May 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

if you are not qualified for GATE exam.. Are there any good colleges to do mtech in civil engineering?
22nd June 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

which one is better M tech or MBA in distance education?
22nd June 2013, 11:13 AM
rhiayrash

I think you can do any of this but i will advise you to do MBA because it is we can say marketing branch and you will get experience of two different branches Civil engineering and Marketing branch. You will have dual degree.. So i will advise you for MBA.It will help you in marketing also.
18th July 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hi..........
I'M confusing what to take after b tch My branch is civil which one is best MCA (Or)M tech.......
plz rly
thnk you
13th January 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I m a civil engineering student. M cinfusing about what to do. M.tech or MBA ???
Plzz suggest...
25th June 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest what should i do.MBA OR M-TECH after completing b-tech in civil engineering.
11th March 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

after civil engineering is mba in project management is good m totally confused reply me on my mob -9781854939
ankush nadda
29th June 2016, 12:51 AM
Ronie0309

The choice between the 2 should be made by keeping in mind the following 2 criteria's;
1.Whether or not you like the subject(s) that you learnt in your graduation course very much or not.If yes then go for M.Tech or else go for an MBA.
2.M.Tech will lead to an on site job at first at a construction site.
MBA will give you a commercial job which means that you will have a desk job from day one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?