11th June 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 13678 rank in which stream would I get?

in which stream i can get admitted in hs rank 13678? Please tell me the stream

12th November 2011, 12:54 AM
Beready

Default Re: After scoring 13678 rank in which stream would I get?

friend,

you can get any of all the branches
but main thing is depend on which institute you want to go .
so tell me this first after that i will help you better .
good luck.
22nd May 2012, 07:51 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After scoring 13678 rank in which stream would I get?

Hi

You say you have scored 13678 rank and want to know which stream can you get. But I must take your attention to the fact that you have no where mentioned which ENTRANCE EXAM are you talking about.

This way it is really very difficult to give any kind of information, as I do not know which entrance you are talking of, and what are the respective colleges under it.

Anyways, assuming it to be the AIEEE, I would say that then 13678 is a good rank. You may get into some of the government colleges IIIT's, and some of the lower rank NIT's.

You may not get the choice of course in many colleges and so you have to discard them if you do not want to compromise on the course you wish to do.
There are many colleges under the AIEEE, form which you can get admission in the government ones.

However if you are talking about some other entrance exam like the IP University or the Delhi University,DCE CET, then 13000 + rank is very poor. I am really sorry to say that until you have some kind of a source, or any quota you are not going to get any government seat in the colleges. You will have to either take a drop and sit for the exams again next year if you have attempts left.

Otherwise you might have to take direct admissions on the basis of the capitation fees in the private colleges.
Some of them can be Amity, SRM University, VIT, Manipal, Lovely Professional University..ETC..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?