11th December 2009, 03:46 PM

About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?

sir i want to do Msc in chemistry from pune university.
I dont know about the entrance exam and their shedule, and require eligibility.
so plz giv me that information.
sir I hav one confusion abt which stream should i selected either analytical or organic.
Acctully i'm intrested in both, but my sir told that organic is better than analytical.So plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry?
  2. Which is the best college for MSc Chemistry in Pune? I am a BSc student
  3. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  4. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  5. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  6. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) in Pune University being a B.Sc(Chemical Technology) final year student? Syllabus of M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)?
  7. Which one is the best between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Any good salaried jobs for MSc students?
  8. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  9. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission for MSc Organic Chemistry in pune? I want to do B.Ed in English Medium
  11. Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry? -- [New]
  12. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
  13. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  14. Syllabus of IB entrance exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  15. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  16. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  17. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  18. How to take admission in 2nd year in Analytical? I have completed my first part in Organic Chemistry
25th December 2009, 06:16 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?

The exact dates for admission to master degree courses of pune university are not announced they are likely to be announced in feb-march next year.

The minimum eligibility criteria is b.sc. with atleast 55%.

Both analytic as well as organic chemistry are good,however scope of organic is some what larger then analytical one.

its depends upon your own interest which field to choose.

best of luck
26th December 2009, 03:28 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?

Please go through the following to know about the university vacancies because i think there is no vacancy as of now:
http://www.unipunepgadmissions.com/
And regarding analytical or organic stream i would suggest you to go for organic chemistry.

All the best.
21st January 2010, 12:49 AM
sumitkumarinmit

yes organic is much better as you can do further research on some topics undealt in research centre this field is totally focus based and good future too
27th February 2010, 03:56 AM
quddus

In my opinion its better to opt for organic stream,as because it has wide range of industrial application offers good job prospects.
6th March 2010, 06:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

the dates are not yet cleared, i think it will be held on march. for you i think organic stream is better, because in this field there are very wide scope......for more detail about dates please visit officail site of pune university.
7th March 2010, 02:18 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
you can visit the official website of the pune university which is
http://www.unipunepgadmissions.com/.
you will get all the details there
i share the same view as your sir. organic is definately better because of its increasing demand and global pollution.
but the ultimate choice lies with you
be wise
all the best
7th March 2010, 10:10 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

This is good to do Msc in Chemistry from pune university and i suggest you for Organic stream.....
7th March 2010, 11:30 AM
fjindal

to get this all information you should visit the official website of Pune University otherwise you should make contact to him
& about the selection of subject
you should choose the subject in which you have interest
Best of Luck
7th October 2010, 11:27 PM
mseetharamster

organic chemistry has got much more applications in recent generation.....
And life,facilities become questionable without organic chemistry......
analytical chemistry finds very less applications...
And opportunities are high in organic chemistry so it is preferred
10th November 2010, 12:24 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?

Look.., both the things are good, it depends upon your interest

First you decide that in which branch of chemistry you are interested,then you go for whatever you want to do..all the best..
15th January 2011, 06:27 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
here are some suggestions-
The exact dates for admission to master degree courses of pune university are not announced they are likely to be announced in feb-march next year.

Both analytic as well as organic chemistry are good,however scope of organic is some what larger then analytical one.

its depends upon your own interest which field to choose.

Thanks.
30th May 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam?
18th June 2011, 02:38 PM
mindrunners

The eligibility criteria has been revised by pune university to 60% in graduation
7th July 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do Msc in chemistry from pune university.
I dont know about the entrance exam and their shedule, and require eligibility.
so plz giv me that information.
sir I hav one confusion abt which stream should i selected either analytical or organic.
Acctully i'm intrested in both, but my sir told that organic is better than analytical.So plz help me.
18th July 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i dont know the above pple researched or are saying it just like that but today analytical has as much scope as organic..... because analytical deals with all aspects of chemistry be it physical, inorganic or even organic..... organic is an old course ... the need of an integrated course led institutions like university of pune to develop analytical chemistry as a full time pg course.. is tht not enough to justify the importance... no course is better... it is what you make of it
11th November 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing Bsc. and i want to ask about entrance exams for msc from pune university. what is syllabus of entrance exam? and what is require eligibility?
12th November 2011, 09:33 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

There are so many chances such as:

1) Cygnus Staffing Solutions , Hyderabad.

2) Famy Care Ltd, Mumbai

3) Sci-Edge Information, Pune

4) Innodata Isogen Pvt Ltd, Noida

5) Yuchra Biologicals, Bangalore

6) Applied Materials India Private Limited, Mumbai etc.

You can go for Ph.D in the following :-

1) National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), India

2) DR. K.S.Krishnan Research Associateship, India

3) Mody Institute of Technology and Science, India

4) The Energy and Resources Institute, New Delhi, India

5) Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, India
20th January 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

analytical chemistry degree holder will join lecturer jobs?
15th March 2012, 11:22 AM
kaveribiswas

Now it depends upon your interest to what to choose.

Good luck...............
8th May 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

ORGANIC OR ENVIRONMENTAL chemistry stream, whats better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?