23rd July 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria to apply in Andhra Pradesh Sub-Inspector recruitment for 42 years old Indian Air Force ex-serviceman?

Hello, I have completed my 20 years of services in Indian Air Force. I am 42 years of age and ex-serviceman right now. I just want to know about the age criteria for applying in Andhra Pradesh Sub-Inspector recruitment for me. Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any quota for Ex-Serviceman of Indian Air Force to join as Sub-Inspector in Telangana State Police?
  2. Age limit to apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Andhra Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for BA graduate? -- [New]
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age limit to apply in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  6. When will be the notification for the Sub-Inspector Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. How much percentage must be required to apply after 12th for Indian Air Force?
  8. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force Job after a vocational course in Electronics Engineering Technician with 85% marks?
  10. When is the IAF entrance exam held?
  11. Eligibility criteria & educational qualification required to apply in Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment?
  12. Am i eligible for Indian Army, Navy or air Force after completing 12th from AP and B.E from MP?
  13. Sample Papers of LDC Exam?
  14. How to make entry into Indian Air Force Academy being a candidate with an age of 17 years and going to complete 10th standard by upcoming March?
  15. What is the age limit of Ex Serviceman to join AP state SI selection?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  17. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  18. How can a Soldier join Andhra Pradesh Police as Constable or Sub Inspector?
24th July 2018, 05:37 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age criteria to apply in Andhra Pradesh Sub-Inspector recruitment for 42 years old Indian Air Force ex-serviceman?

Sorry, but you can not apply for Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspector recruitment.

Age Limit of Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector post are:-
General – 21 years to 30 years
SC/ST – 21 years to 35 years
OBC – 21 years to 33 years
Ex-Serviceman – 10 years age relaxation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?