24th September 2011, 12:00 AM
sarika singh shikarwar

Age criteria for Females for Assam TET Exam?

what is the age limit for females in asssam tet exam 2011

26th September 2011, 01:13 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: Age criteria for Females for Assam TET Exam?

my dear friend
the age criteria is the candidate must have age between 21-30 years only.
that is the exactly age for female candidates in tet exam
good luck
29th September 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

age limit for women in assam tet exam?
11th October 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hard that last date of submission of form is extended and also eligible for below 45% for B.A passed candidate is that true sir
11th October 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for male candidates in tet assam?
12th October 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

can a candidate from outside assam eligible for assam tet?
17th October 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
Iam 45 years old.Could I appear in Tet exam.Please gives us reply.
17th October 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit of female candidate in assam tet exam. I am 45 years old. Icompleted B.ED also. Could I appear in the tet exam.
18th October 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off date of age and what is age bar for an obc candidate.
21st October 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
A candidate can appear in the tet exam but her age is 45 running.She complited B. ED.also.Please gives us confirmation.
5th November 2011, 10:54 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

There is no age limit mentioned in the notification.But minimum age is 21 and with degree qualification.
Other eligibility criteria details are below::

Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V:

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent)
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*

Note:
i). Relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks at BA/B.Sc./Senior Secondary level is admissible for SC/ST/ Differently abled Candidates.
ii). For this year only, a candidate with BA/B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and B.Ed qualification shall also be eligible for test for classes I to V, provided he/she undergoes, after appointment, an NCTE recognized 6–month special program in Elementary Education.

Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII:

B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education* (or its equivalent)
OR
B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)*
OR
B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)*, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)*
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year BA/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.)*
OR
B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year B.Ed. (Special Education)*

For other details you can see the notification of TET Assam.

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
5th November 2011, 10:58 PM
VegaSridhar

Hi,

There is no age limit mentioned in the notification.But minimum age is 21 and with degree qualification.
Other eligibility criteria details are below::

Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V:

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent)
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education (or its equivalent), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*

Note:
i). Relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks at BA/B.Sc./Senior Secondary level is admissible for SC/ST/ Differently abled Candidates.
ii). For this year only, a candidate with BA/B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and B.Ed qualification shall also be eligible for test for classes I to V, provided he/she undergoes, after appointment, an NCTE recognized 6–month special program in Elementary Education.

Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII:

B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education* (or its equivalent)
OR
B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)*
OR
B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)*, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)*
OR
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year BA/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.)*
OR
B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year B.Ed. (Special Education)*

For other details you can see the notification of TET Assam.

All The Best

Vega Sridhar
16th February 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

OBC FEMALE-R TEACHER POST APPLY KORIBOLE MAXIMUM KIMAN AGE LIMIT ASE /MOI DUITA TET PASS KORISU.KINTU 37 LIMIT HOLE APPLY KORIB NUARU.AGOTE KIO AGE-R BIKHO-A JONUA NOHOL
16th February 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for apering tet in assam for male candidate?
9th March 2012, 12:05 AM
pulsarman

HI FRIEND,

maximum age limit for TET in UP is given below....
Genaral/OBC Candidate

* Male-----35 years
* Female---37 years

SC/ST Candidate

* Male-----40 years
* Female---42 years
28th May 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.A IN 1984 And B.ed in 1989 and teaching in private school since then.let me know if i m eligible for TET exam or how should i procede
13th July 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

age limit for tet exam for bc-a categorry
13th October 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the age iimit for appearing tet exam both for male and females ? plz tell me sir
13th October 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the age iimit for appearing tet exam both for male and females ? plz tell me sir
6th December 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

what is age limit for assam tet for obc male?
can outsider assam give assam tet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?