24th June 2021, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for DSSSB TGT exam for OBC category?

I am a female with Obc category, what is the age limit for me for dsssb tgt exam. Tgt female age limit with obc category

26th June 2021, 07:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for DSSSB TGT exam for OBC category?

The upper age limit to apply for DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) recruitment for OBC category candidates both male and female (only citizens of Delhi) is 35 years which is 32 years in case of unreserved category candidates.

For more updates and details regarding DSSSB recruitment, you can refer to the link www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
26th June 2021, 08:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age limit for DSSSB TGT exam is 32 years.

There is a 3 year age relaxation for OBC category candidates.

To get more job details you can visit into the official website of DSSSB TGT recruitment 2021.
26th June 2021, 10:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Age criteria required to apply for DSSSB TGT Examination:

The basic age criteria required to apply for DSSSB TGT Examination is as follows,

Name of the Organization - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board

Name of the Job Position - Trained Graduate Teacher

>> Maximum age should not exceed 32 years. Of course, there is an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

@ For OBC Candidates - 3 years age relaxation

>> Hence, maximum age for OBC candidates for this DSSSB TGT recruitment is 35 years.
30th June 2021, 07:49 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

The upper age limit for DSSSB(Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) recruitment for OBC category candidates both male and female(only citizen of Delhi) is 35 years which is 32 years in case of unreserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?