1st February 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit to pursue B.Ed course? Am I eligible if I'm 41 years old?

I want to pursue B.Ed. I'm 41 years old now. So, I'm worried whether I'm eligible or not. Please, specify the maximum age limit for B.Ed course.

6th February 2018, 01:07 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit to pursue B.Ed course? Am I eligible if I'm 41 years old?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. The course is two years or four-semester course.

The required qualification to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in the bachelor degree.

There is no age limit to pursue the course.

The entrance test is conducted by various institutes for admission in course.
6th February 2018, 07:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit to pursue B.Ed course? Am I eligible if I'm 41 years old?

There is no age limit for pursuing B.Ed. So, you are eligible for pursuing B.Ed.

Eligibility Criteria for pursuing B.Ed:-
Candidate must have passed graduation degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
Candidate must have to pass entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.
10th February 2018, 12:20 AM
Vikasjhacds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue B.Ed. I'm 41 years old now. So, I'm worried whether I'm eligible or not. Please, specify the maximum age limit for B.Ed course.
There is no age limit for B.Ed course.
After passing graduation you can apply for B.Ed in both regular as well as correspondence course.

For doing B.Ed you have to qualify entrance exam conducted by different universities.

You will have to pass graduation with minimum 50% marks.
Some of the top universities offering B.Ed through distance education are:-
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Karnataka State open University
Vardhman Mahavir open University
Delhi University
Kolkata University
30th June 2021, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 43percent in b.a. but 70percent in m.a.can i do b.ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?