6th December 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Age limit and number of attempts allowed for OBC candidate in Air Force Ground Duty?

I have completed p g degree and now pursuing b.ed my date of birth is 25.8.1990 my degree is b.com. M.com I want to apply in ground branch and I am come in obc so pls tell me what is the age limit and how many attemt I can give

6th December 2015, 07:54 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Age limit and number of attempts allowed for OBC candidate in Air Force Ground Duty?

# You have expressed you wish to join the Ground Duty Branch of Indian Air Force. You have done B.Com. and M.Com. Presently you are pursuing B.Ed degree.

# But now you are over-aged as you have crossed the prescribed upper age limit. You have crossed the age of 25 years now.

# Prescribed age limit for joining Indian Air Force:

* 19-23 years for Air Force Academy through Combined Defence Service (CDS)Examination
* 19-25 years for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)

# Moreover, there is no any provision of reservation policy and age relaxation for any category in Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination and Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).

# Now I would like to advise you to apply for following competitive examinations:

* Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC
* SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) conducted by SSC
* Railway Recuitment Boards examinations
* LIC Recruitment Examination
* IBPS Bank Examinations
* and many more
6th December 2015, 09:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and number of attempts allowed for OBC candidate in Air Force Ground Duty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed p g degree and now pursuing b.ed my date of birth is 25.8.1990 my degree is b.com. M.com I want to apply in ground branch and I am come in obc so pls tell me what is the age limit and how many attemt I can give
As per your age criteria, you are not eligible for Air Force Ground Duty exam through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-.

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Air Force Academy: - 19 to 23 years
6th December 2015, 11:15 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Age limit:-Minimum 20 years

Maximum 26 years

Qualification:- You must be graduate or post graduate with a minimum 60% marks & passed from a recognized university.

Physical Standards:- Minimum height for Male & Female should be 157.5 cm.

No. of attempts:- You can apply for no. of times.
9th September 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

My age is just 16 days more than the asking age. How can I apply? Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?