8th September 2016, 03:35 PM
arry007in

How can I complete my graduation and 12th now after 15 years?

I have appeared for my 12th commerce in year 2001, but couldn't give my exam because of the death of my father as i had to manage my fathers business, now i want to complete my 12 and graduation , please help me how can i and where can i do so.

8th September 2016, 08:27 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I complete my graduation and 12th now after 15 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arry007in View Post
I have appeared for my 12th commerce in year 2001, but couldn't give my exam because of the death of my father as i had to manage my fathers business, now i want to complete my 12 and graduation , please help me how can i and where can i do so.
Today, education system is getting better day by day. Earlier there was only one mode to study that is regular mode but now since the development is going on, so we can see the changes has already taken place in India and the biggest example is Correspondence course that has been accepted world wide in India as well as in abroad.

So, yes you can pursue your 12th and as well as your graduation even after 15 years with the help of correspondence university in India. All you need to do is fill an online application form which ever course you are interested in and follow the guidelines then after.

The good thing is that today the validity of correspondence study is equal to regular mode of study. So, you won't be facing problem in finding job after the completion of the course through correspondence mode.

Some of the correspondence university in India are:

Indira Gandhi National University : www.ignou.ac.in/

Tamil Nadu Open University : www.tnou.ac.in

Osmania University: www.osmania.ac.in/

Delhi University : sol.du.ac.in

National Institute of Opening Learning: www.nos.org
8th September 2016, 09:30 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Well, if you want to complete your 12th board exam from the commerce stream you may proceed to do the same.

You need to contact the school/university in which you were previously studying and did the schooling, and tell them the situation. If you have passed class 11th , then you can directly get registers for the 12th board exam through the help of that particular school/university in which you were previously studying.

Or if you haven't cleared the 11th, then you have to get the fresh admission in 11th standard first, clear it and then you can go for the 12th board.

And after completing your 12th board exam successfully , then you may take the admission in the college/university for doing the graduation degree.

Regards.
8th September 2016, 09:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for 12th entrance examination but you have to start with 11th and then only you are eligible for admission in 12th std.

Candidates after passing 12th from any recognised board are eligible to get admission in graduation course.

So, you have to complete your 12th to get admission in graduation which is three year duration course from recognised university.
9th September 2016, 01:20 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Of course you can complete your 12th not as a regular student but as a private student or you can do it through state open school. After passing 12th you can pursue your graduation through correspondence. These are some institutes who offers correspondence course
1. IGNOU
2. NALANDA OPEN UNIVERSITY
3. VMOU ETC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?