23rd September 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?

i would like to know what is the age limit for sc candidate to apply government nursing job
currently n how to apply for this n if the candidates having 4/5 years experience in private sector with out bsc can he/she apply for this

Related Questions:
  1. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  2. What is the age limit followed to apply for Government nurse job?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  4. What is the age limit for SC candidates to apply government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age Limit for government teaching jobs after JBT?
  6. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
  7. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  11. Age limit for OBC category candidates for a government job? Can I apply for a job in BEL at the age of 31?
  12. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  13. How can I apply for government job in Tamilnadu after completing BSc nursing?
  14. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
  15. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  16. Can I apply for state government job after completion of BA degree? What is the minimum age limit to apply?
  17. Required age limit to apply for Lecturer Job in Government Polytechnic College?
  18. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
2nd November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?

what is the age limit for sc to apply for govt. job
10th November 2011, 01:10 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Age limit for SC candidate to apply for government nursing job? How to apply for it?

dear friend,

their age limit is approx 29 years .
up to 29 years they can apply for that post.
so best of luck.
29th November 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my name is janardhan my date of birth is 05:09:1979 i want applly for the post of fire&safty new si requrment its posibull or not. plz
1st February 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

what age limit for sc student for state goverment job
29th March 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am 39 years old and would like to apply for nursing in the government sector.Please advise me how to go about doing this.
15th February 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of sc candidet
23rd October 2013, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

i am indradeo kumar, I belong to SC cast. I want to grow my career in Government sector. I want to few confirmation to your side.

1.Maximum age Limit of GOVT Job for SC candidates(special for ssc)
2.Minimum qualification
25th October 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I'm taking admission in btc with age of 32 years.will I be legible for government teaching. Jobs. After completing btc
17th April 2017, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir my self Sonya I am 37 years old I'm done B.sc Nursing now so can I'm eligible for government job andi please suggest me what is the age limit for me and I'm a divorced female so can I have more relaxation in government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?