2nd August 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Age limit of a women candidate for lectureship under odisha government?

Hi, I am a 33-year-old woman postgraduate. Can I get a lectureship job under Odisha government? What are the minimum criteria required for to apply? Can someone please answer me quickly in order to take the next steps soon for applying for the job? Thank you!

7th August 2017, 06:19 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Age limit of a women candidate for lectureship under odisha government?

The competitive entrance examination for Lectureship in Odisha Government colleges is State Level Entrance Test. The minimum criteria required to apply for SLET is:

Educational Qualification is post graduation with 55% marks for open category candidates and 50% marks for reserved category candidates. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

You can apply for Odisha Government SLET exam at age of 33 years. You should check latest notification of SLET at official website of Odisha Government.
7th August 2017, 08:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit of a women candidate for lectureship under odisha government?

There is no age limit in this type of job .

The minimum criteria required to apply you should have masters degree.

The name of examination is odisha state level eligibility test.
8th August 2017, 09:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a 33-year-old woman postgraduate. Can I get a lectureship job under Odisha government? What are the minimum criteria required for to apply? Can someone please answer me quickly in order to take the next steps soon for applying for the job? Thank you!
Candidate if you are applying for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) the age limit to apply is 28 years and relaxation of 5 years for candidate under SC/ST category.

>> Candidate if you are applying for Senior lectureship there is no age limit restriction.

Other Eligibility for Lectureship:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for the lectureship post is post graduate degree from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks. Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate belongs to reserve category.

Hope provided information helps you in better way.
8th August 2017, 10:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

There is no age limit to apply for Lectureship post under Odisha Government.

SLET is examination conducted for Lectureship in State government of Odisha. It stands for State Level Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for SLET:

Post graduation or master's degree in any stream with 55% marks. OBC candidates should have 50% marks in master's degree.

Upper age limit for Lectureship is not defined. Students can apply for SLET exam at any age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?