24th January 2010, 08:23 PM
drsujitha

Is AHERF course of Apollo University approved by government? What is the career profile of this course?

Please let me know if the AHERF course by apollo-universities is government approved or not , and what are the career profiles of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  2. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India?
  3. Is CMJ University approved by UGC and valuable for developing career in real life?
  4. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree?
  5. Whether Dr. C V Raman University is approved by government or not?
  6. Is AICTE approved graduation important for getting a government job?
  7. Is Eiilum University approved by UP and HP Government?
  8. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  9. Whether Singhania University is a Government University or not? Is it AICTE approved?
  10. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  11. Whether ELLIM University is approved by the Government of Gujarat? -- [New]
  12. Is CMJ university AICTE approved? Can I apply for government job?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of engineering from a non UGC approved university?
  14. Is RVD university approved through UGC central government? Can I do M.Tech from other university through correspondence?
  15. Is CMJ University approved by AICTE to provide Ph.D after M.Sc Biotechnology? Does it create any problem in placement?
  16. Is CMJ university approved by government B.ed
  17. Is CMJ university Shilong Meghalaya, Approved by UGC and AICTE? Can I apply for government jobs after completing B.Tech degree from this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for getting the government job if I am doing my diploma course from a university which is not AICTE approved?
6th July 2011, 12:24 PM
sudeepsananda

Default Re: Is AHERF course of Apollo University approved by government? What is the career profile of this course?

Dear friend,

As per your requirement about AHERF, The following details are:

a) AHERF Course is approved by Government of India

b) Clinical Research Professional Development program
(Certificate course in clinical research leading to Drug Development) (6 month training – Theory and Practical)
6th July 2011, 12:26 PM
sudeepsananda

Smile Re: Is AHERF course of Apollo University approved by government? What is the career profile of this course?

Dear friend,

As per your requirement about AHERF, The following details are:

a) AHERF Course is approved by Government of India

b) Carrer Profiles : Clinical Research Professional Development program
(Certificate course in clinical research leading to Drug Development)
(6 month training – Theory and Practical)
27th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is AHERF course of Apollo University approved by government? What is the career profile of this course?

ACC-CTM programme offered at ahmedabad is affiliated to which university. And theory classes for 6 months will be common at chennai for students taken admission at different locations like ahmedabad also?
10th October 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how much fee we need to pay to do emergency medicine diploma ?any stipend given to students
12th December 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

WHEN THE CLASSES WERE STARTED TO CLINICAL RESERCH PROGRAM? IS THERE ANY OTHER COURSES ARE AVAILABLE IN FEB R MARCH?
23rd July 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

is any stipend payed to students enrolled for clinical research course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?