25th January 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which all competitive exams can be taken with combination of PCM in Higher Secondary?

I am studying in class 11th taking PCM plus Computers and I am also taking an IIT coaching now what are the exams which I can appear for after my 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum percentage is required in 10th to get PCM combination in Higher Secondary?
  2. Which combination of subjects in Higher Secondary is needed to be eligible to IIST entrance exam?
  3. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  4. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  5. Which course should a candidate select having subject combination of MPC in Higher Secondary?
  6. Syllabus and previous questions for Art & Craft teacher's post? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Higher Secondary enough for Bachelors course in Nanotechnology?
  8. What is the subject combination required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours?
  9. Which combination to choose between PCM and PCB for Higher Secondary to study Software Engineering?
  10. Which all competitive exams can a BSc student apply for? Can I attend CAT, MAT, NAT exam?
  11. Which is better among CBSE and AHSEC to study Higher Secondary PCM?
  12. Information about all the competitive exams going to be conducted for PCM stream in 2016?
  13. Which all subjects are required in Higher Secondary to pursue Biotechnology at graduate level? -- [New]
  14. Whether a 12th PCM candidate is eligible to study B.Sc(Nursing)?
  15. Notes on secondary and higher secondary level PCM subjects?
  16. How should I prepare for B.A entrance exam?
  17. Can a CBSE student apply for scholarship in 9th class? Model papers of 12th Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board PCM subjects?
  18. Are final year students eligible to write ISRO exam?
28th January 2018, 12:30 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all competitive exams can be taken with combination of PCM in Higher Secondary?

There are many entrance examination after 12th std but it depends upon in which field you want to make your future.

The available entrance examination is :-

CLAT.

IIT JEE.

AIEEA.

B.Des/B.F.Tech etc.
28th January 2018, 01:17 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all competitive exams can be taken with combination of PCM in Higher Secondary?

You can appear in below mentioned engineering competitive exams after completing class 12 in science stream with PCM.
>>JEE Main : Joint Entrance Examination Main
>>JEE Advanced: Joint Entrance Examination Advanced
>>BITSAT: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
>>SRMJEE: SRM Joint Entrance Examination
>>VITJEE: Vellore Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination
28th January 2018, 04:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Since you are interested in knowing the competitive examinations in which you can apply after your Class 12th with PCM group then these are as below :-

* JEE, State EEE/CET, BITSAT, COMED-K, VITEEE, etc. for admission in top engineering colleges.

* BHU UET, AMU UG entrance examination, JNU UG entrance examination, CUCET, etc. for pursuing various regular undergraduate degree courses from Central Universities.

* CLAT, DU LLB entrance examination, BHU UET, etc.for admisison in national law univerities for pursuing LLB ( Bachelor of legislative law ) degree of five years.

* Apart from these you can even appear in competitive examinations like NDA entrance examination for joining defense services as an officer, SSC CHSL for recruitment as a lower division clerk and defense recruitment rally or entrance examination for joining defense services as an airman, soldier, tradesmen, etc. .
28th January 2018, 04:28 PM
viww

There are numerous selection test after 12th class yet it relies on in which field you need to make your future.
JEE Main
JEE Advanced
BITSAT
SRMJEE
VITJEE
Best of luck for your future
28th January 2018, 09:36 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in class 11th taking PCM plus Computers and I am also taking an IIT coaching now what are the exams which I can appear for after my 12th?
Since you are already undergoing coaching for IIT exams, so your main focus is to become an engineer.

So, you should appear in the below exams:

JEE Main Exam 2018

BITSAT Exam 2018

LPU NEST 2018

SRMJEEE 2018

UPESEAT 2018

VITEEE 2018

MU OET 2018
29th January 2018, 05:37 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Yes, you have many options for government jobs based 12th , as you saying you have done 12th with pcm then you are eligible for
Police constables exam which is conducted by various states
NDA
SSC CHSL
SSC MTS

For better option you can do further studies like B.Sc,B.com,BBA,BA, because lot of competitive exams are conducted after graduation.
2nd February 2018, 06:16 PM
Vikasjhacds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After passing 12th with physics chemistry and mathematics you have different exams like
Engineering:-
IIT JEE (mains)
IIT JEE advanced
SRMEE
MITEEE

Other exam like:-
SSC
SRCA
CLAT
NDA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?