10th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

All the engineering seats under BPUT will be filled through E-Counseling or will the few seats be filled with management quota seats?

Is all the engineering seats under bput will be filled up through e-counselling or still there lies some seats under management quota?

26th September 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: All the engineering seats under BPUT will be filled through E-Counseling or will the few seats be filled with management quota seats?

how much seats have filled in TITE,BBSR?
7th July 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: All the engineering seats under BPUT will be filled through E-Counseling or will the few seats be filled with management quota seats?

I am a resident of odisha studying outside the state.Appeard in JEE Main 2014 and passed 12 from CBSE. Can I get a seat under odisha quota in B. Tech courses with residntial certificate.Not known about the registration for OJEE2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?