14th December 2018, 12:02 AM
narendrask

For, which all government exams a post graduate candidate in eligible?

I am 30 years old and I am graduate in BA stream with 45% and Post Graduate in Sociology with 49%. Therefore, for which all government exams am I eligible?

28th July 2019, 03:48 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: For, which all government exams a post graduate candidate in eligible?

After PG in Sociology you can give National Eligibility Test(NET) and State level eligibility test(SLET) or further studies like M.Phil in sociology or Ph.D in sociology.

For better future it is best that you should try in Indian civil services exam like IAS, IPS and IFS .

Here are the sector in which you can find employment:-
  • Public Relations Firms
  • Research
  • Public Health and Welfare Organization
  • Survey and Polling Organizations
  • International Organizations
  • Advertising Firms
  • Law Firms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?