13th January 2017, 08:48 PM
alaguram

How can I apply for the M.Sc Mathematics entrance exam of MS University? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam and how to prepare for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying B.Sc Mathematics and I am in the final year of the course, now I want to pursue M.Sc Mathematics so I want to know how can I apply for the entrance exam for M.Sc Mathematics of MS University? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam and how to prepare for the exam? Please tell me about the Teaching faculty of MS University.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether M.Sc in Physics student apply for ISRO entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the exam?
  2. Can I apply for law after passing B.Com with 42% 18 years back? Eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  3. What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam?
  4. Can I apply for GATE after M.Sc. in Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for EAMCET exam? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam and when will be the application form out?
  6. How and when should I apply for LLB entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for application?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for CHA exam and how can I apply for it? How to prepare for the exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria for sitting in Block Development Officer exam?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC exam? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  10. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  11. Can a Female Candidate apply for NDA exam? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the procedure to apply for the exam? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  13. How can I apply for NEET exam? What is the eligibility criteria required for the exam?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for MPSC exam? Which books should I study to prepare for MPSC exam?
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for NATA exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
  18. Can a B.Sc passed student apply for IBPS SO exam? What is the required eligibility criteria to apply for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?