30th July 2020, 03:23 PM
Kamal0371

Which all Graduate degree disciplines are eligible for SBI Bank PO exams?

Hi, I have completed my BA with 48%. Am I eligible to apply and write the SBI Bank PO entrance examination? Which are other similar entrance available for job in banking sector? And, if I am not eligible than what should I do to get job in bank?

4th August 2020, 10:09 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all Graduate degree disciplines are eligible for SBI Bank PO exams?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for SBI PO examination.

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and age limit between 21-30 years are eligible to appear in examination.

Examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of examination for final selection.

For more information visit at www.sbi.co.in.
4th August 2020, 05:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all Graduate degree disciplines are eligible for SBI Bank PO exams?

As per the official advertisement, the minimum education required for appearing in the SBI (State Bank of India) recruitment for Probationary Officers is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. No minimum percentage of marks is required in Graduation degree course for appearing in the same examination.

So, having completed your B.A. degree course with 48% marks, you are still eligible for appearing in SBI bank PO examinations if you satisfy other requirements for the examination too.

For more details regarding career opportunities in SBI, you can log on to the link www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?