2nd July 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which all graduate disciplines are acceptable for Indian Forest Service?

Sir, am I eligible for Indian Forest Service (IFS) examination if I'm graduate from B.Sc non medical with PCM subject combination? Also, let me know about the IFS exam date for upcoming session.

5th July 2020, 02:23 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Which all graduate disciplines are acceptable for Indian Forest Service?

To be appear in the IFS examination, minimum eligilbility criteria for educational qualification are listed below according to UPSC:

Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science and Zoology or Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering from a recognised university or its equivalent degree.
Candidates who have appeared or appearing for an examination which passing result fulfill minmum educational qualification for IFS exam but results have not been informed, will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination. If candidates are declared qualified to appear for Indian Forest Service Main Examinatio, then they will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination with their detailed application form for the Main Examination. If candidates will not be able to do so as per due date, they will no be able to appear for the Main Examination.

Important Dates:
New exam date for IFS preliminary exam : 04/10/2020
Admit Card Available : September 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?