7th December 2017, 10:46 AM
G.Sai Teja

What is the UPSC exam pattern for Indian Forest Service and Indian Civil Service exams 2018?

Sir, I belong to general category. Sir, I want to apply for Indian Forest Service. I'm having a small doubt regarding this UPSC pattern. I.e. , if I write this examination will there be any deduction in years for UPSC civil service examination. Kindly help me in this aspect sir. I'll be very thankful to you sir.

9th December 2017, 08:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the UPSC exam pattern for Indian Forest Service and Indian Civil Service exams 2018?

The preliminary examination of Civil Services exam and Indian Forest Service exam is same. The main exam consists of two compulsory language paper, four General studies paper and two papers of optional subject. Last stage is interview.

At present, the age limit is 21-32 years with upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

Baswan committee has recommended for age reduction in upper age limit but it is still under consideration. In coming years, it may be reduced but at present it is 21-32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?