21st June 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Am i applicable for primary teacher after scoring 60% in Madhyamik and 69% in HS

I have 60% in madhyamik and 69% in h.s. Am i applicable for primary teacher??

28th August 2012, 07:57 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i applicable for primary teacher after scoring 60% in Madhyamik and 69% in HS

There are four main processes to qualify to become a Primary teacher:
-A four-year undergraduate teacher education degree (e.g. Bachelor of Education).

-A double-degree program where you study for two degrees at the same time, with one of these being a teacher education course. Most universities offer this option over four years. (e.g. Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Teaching).

-An academic degree, say a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts, followed by a one-year or two-year postgraduate teacher education course.

- Appear in SSC examination.

With your qualification you can become a primary school teacher in private school. To get a job in government school as a primary teacher you need to sit for SSC entrance examination.

For your reference i have mentioned the Eligibility Criteria:
Age limit: 18-27 years as on 1st of August of the year of the examination. Lipper age limit & Age concession is as per rules by the Govt. of India.

Educational Qualification: Must have passed Matriculation or equivalent or higher examination as on 1st of August of the year of Test.
6th December 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i applicable for primary teacher after scoring 60% in Madhyamik and 69% in HS

I want to get a governmen teacher job as early as possible so can u tell me that which exam can i give to become a teache with least qualification now i am in madhyamik and also tell me that can i continue my education with doing that job
19th February 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

what kind of government job i will get after complete my 3 years diploma in computer science & technology in 2014????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?