9th March 2013, 01:38 PM
prinky123

Am I capable of being a lecturer in colleges or institutes? I have done MCA with 74%

What is NET all about? I've done MCA with 74%. Am i capable of being a lecturer in colleges or institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  2. Can an MCA passout take a position as a lecturer in colleges?
  3. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  5. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  6. How to become a lecturer in good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  8. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  10. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  11. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  12. How to do MCA regular? Which are the colleges or institutes in New Delhi? Where can I take admission?
  13. Am I eligible for faculty in management course after doing MBA
  14. How may I resume my career after marriage? I've completed MCA and got an experience in lecturer for about 11 years
  15. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  16. List of institutes which offers MCA without entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  18. Can I become a lecturer after MCA? What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? I have completed MCA with 53%
15th March 2013, 11:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I capable of being a lecturer in colleges or institutes? I have done MCA with 74%

Yes, you can approach private engineering colleges for a lecturer job. But to join as Lecturer in government colleges, NET qualification is mandatory. PG holders with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for NET. The test is conducted by UGC, twice a year. You are also eligible for the position of Asst Professor in colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?