23rd February 2014, 09:30 AM
Karishma Deori

Am I eligible for 3rd chance after missing 2 chances of compartment exams

Sir.
I missed 2 chances of compartment exams as I was not well.
Am I still eligible for the 3rd chance?

24th February 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for 3rd chance after missing 2 chances of compartment exams

YES, you can. if u still have the strength to do it.
24th February 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for 3rd chance after missing 2 chances of compartment exams

YES, you can. if u still have the strength to do it.
15th June 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Rahul mandloi from indore I miss 2nd chance of compatment I can give exam are not I have problem in filing from I have only 2013 roll no sir plz help me sir
21st June 2015, 10:14 PM

sir i missed my second chance of compartment exam how to fill 3rd chnace of compartment please reply me soon.....
10th June 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Tarun i had missed the second chance of compartment so sir what is the procedure to fill 3 rd chance .
14th June 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I give exam in 2016.. I have compartment in maths I give first compartment exam then I miss my second exam of mathematics compartment can I give third compartment exam of maths .?????
22nd October 2019, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am vishal . I got compartment in march 2018 I miss the chance to fill form for march compartment exam its 2nd chance for me with late fees im able or not for fill form for 2nd chance..

Or can i able to fill form for 3rd chance or not and in which month the exam will be held .
18th August 2020, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I failed in first compartment exam and I forgot to fill second compartment exam then can I fill third compartment exam . I am regular student
3rd June 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I missed 2nd compartment form in 2020 when we can apply 3rd compartment form in 2021 please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?