19th June 2012, 11:09 AM
kavita pomaji

Am I eligible for Acturial Science after completion of Graduation in Statistics or any other Graduation?

Am I eligible for Acturial Science after doing graduation with statistic's? or anything else?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligible for post graduation in Actuarial Science?
  2. Am I eligible for Acturial Science after doing graduation with economics and PG in economics?
  3. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  4. Which course is better with B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to take CDS exam after completion of Graduation?
  6. After doing B.Com(H) from Delhi University how to continue my studies with PG in Acturial Science?
  7. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  8. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation? -- [New]
  9. How can I prepare for GATE? I am a 6th semester engineering ECE student
  10. How to join the course of Acturial Science? Are there any colleges in India?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after graduation in BSc with 48%?
  12. Am I eligible for regular B.Ed course after completion of Graduation in Computer Science? When to get the forms for this?
  13. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  14. Can I do M.Tech post graduation course in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Am I eligible to do MSc statistics in IIT? I have completed graduation in BSc with 77%
  18. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
1st September 2012, 08:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Acturial Science after completion of Graduation in Statistics or any other Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavita pomaji View Post
Am I eligible for Acturial Science after doing graduation with statistic's? or anything else?
Having completed your Bachelors Degree program in Statistics definitely makes you eligible to pursue Actuarial Science. Candidates willing to pursue the course needs to qualify Actuarial Common Entrance Test. The test is conducted in the month of June-July and in order to apply for the same, one may opt the online mode of application available on the official website of The Institute of Actuaries of India.

The course comprise of a total of 15 papers and those who qualifies all the papers becomes eligible to take up the profession of an Actuary. As far as duration of the course is concerned, there is no fixed duration as candidates depending upon their preparation, may qualify all the papers in a single year or a single paper in one year.

The Examination is conducted twice a year in the following months:
  • In the month of May
  • In the month of November

For complete information regarding the Actuarial Science course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Actuaries of India.
11th September 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Acturial Science after completion of Graduation in Statistics or any other Graduation?

friends i didn't had maths or stats at 2 level . can i appear for acturial commom enterance test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?