31st March 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?

I have completed bsc computers in graduation. Can i study Psychology for post graduation? Will I be eligible to do that? What would be the minimum requirement asked for it? Can you please give me the information soon as possible as i need to start applying for the course as well.

2nd April 2015, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?

If you have completed your graduation from a recognized university with at least 50% marks then you are surely eligible for admission in most of the universities in India through an entrance exam. Just make sure that you have completed your graduation in a relevant subject. Some universities give admission on the basis if graduation marks but there are not many good universities if you want admission like that. Just be prepared for the entrance exam if major universities for admission.
4th April 2015, 02:12 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?

Eligibility to get admission in M.Sc Psychology :

Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree B.Sc in Psychology from a recognized university OR

Candidate should be passed in a graduation course with Psychology as one of the important subjects at graduate level OR

A degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

A candidate has to choose subjects specialization at master's of psychology because there are various subjects available so candidates must choose specialization subjects carefully which are :

M.Sc Psychology in Clinical
M.Sc in Psychology in HRDM
M.Sc in Counselling Psychology

So choice depends on you and you should consult with your seniors and teachers who are already in this field so they may guide you better option for master's in psychology.

As per your qualification mentioned, you are eligible to apply for admission in this course and you must get admission. Below I have listed some institutes/ universities offers Master's in Psychology :

>> Christ University - Bengaluru

>> AVK Institute of Higher Learning

>> Allahabad University - Uttar Pradesh

>> Arcade Business College for UG and PG in Psychology - Bihar

>> Bhagwati Educational Trust for PG in Psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?