6th June 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 30217 in AIEEE?

Sir my AIR is 30217 in AIEEE.
Am i eligible for admission in NIT jamshedpur.

19th January 2012, 03:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 30217 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my AIR is 30217 in AIEEE.
Am i eligible for admission in NIT jamshedpur.

There are total 390 seats available in this institute. Out of this 50% (195 seats) are reserved for candidates qualifying from the state in which the institute is located and the rest 50% (195 seats) are reserved for the other candidates based on the population of the respective state, which is decided nu MHRD, Government of India.

For 195 seats allotted to the students of other states, the respective National Institute of Technology of the state nominate the students for the admission at this institute on the basis of the combine examinations conducted by AIEEE

Few seats (decided by ministry of foreign Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi) are reserved for the students of foreign nations, which are nominated by ICCR, New Delhi.

Based on the above details if you have qualified AIEEE then you are certainly eligible to apply for the admission. But whether you get the admission completely depends on the institution and your overall academic qualification, as i have mentioned earlier that the number of seats are very few.

For further details visit their official website:
http://www.nitjsr.ac.in
19th January 2012, 05:08 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 30217 in AIEEE?

With this rank getting branches like electronics, mechanical, electrical is surely difficult in NIT jamshedpur,
though in subsequent rounds of counselling you may get a seat there in the college in branches like Production engineering, etc.
Frankly speaking if you dont have any reservation it is difficult .
1st June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am kiran kumar purty belonging to the reserved category st.I would like to know the qualifying rank to get mechanical branch.
Please help me out?
14th April 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

what if i get 145-155 in jee main? also my percentile rank for state board exam is above 96.am i elligible to get admission in nit for sure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?