21st July 2013, 06:39 PM
dinesh naidu

Am I eligible for aeronautical?

sir,
am i eligible for the aeronautical engineering if i complete the diplamo in mechanical engineering with 85% and how can choose the the college and what are the colleges can i join and how to join in them

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  2. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science?
  3. Am I eligible for aeronautical?
  4. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after scoring 55% in Intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  6. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  7. Can I get a great job after joining Aeronautical Engineering? If I have Myopia then am I eligible?
  8. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  9. How to become a Aeronautic engineer and how much percentage is needed in 10th and 12th class?
  10. IAS exam after Aeronautical engineering?
  11. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Is an Aeronautical Engineering student eligible to join Airforce?
  13. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Information about aerounatical engineering and colleges?
  15. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  16. Am I eligible for railway job after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical Field after completing diploma in EEE?
  18. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
13th June 2016, 07:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for aeronautical?

Yes, you can go for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering.

Admission to B.E. / B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering is based on merit i.e the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 and through entrance exams.

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths or equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate for B.E/B.Tech degree in aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?