20th April 2012, 05:47 PM
subrotogoswa

Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?

Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 Exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam 2012. if so what is the criteria to be fulfilled for the same? last date for submission of applicaton form to the concerned authority for the same may kindly be informed. With regard

Related Questions:
  1. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  2. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  3. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  4. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  5. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  6. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  7. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  8. Is there any chance to get a seat in any medical college of Assam with 1899 rank in Assam CEE in medical?
  9. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  10. What should be the process to join Pathology?
  11. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  12. Do I have a chance to enroll in government medical college of Assam after scoring CEE rank of 3009?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam? -- [New]
  14. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?
  16. How much percentage is required in PCB for MBBS admission at Assam Medical college?
  17. Will I get a seat in any medical college of Assam after scoring 3159 rank?
  18. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
10th June 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?

I am a student of orissa.I had appeared NEET2013 and secured good rank in assam state quota.can I join in medical college of assam ?
1st July 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?

I am domicile of Manipur state but I study in Assam from class viii to 12, please clarify is I am eligible for admission to MBBS in Assam after qualifying NEET 2017. What are the eligible criteria for counselling & seeking admission of MBBS in Medical colleges in Assam please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?