22nd March 2019, 11:06 AM
Varsha r gupta

Am I eligible to appear in CTET with 50% in 12th, 43% in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?

Hello Sir, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in CTET. I have secured 50% in 12th, 43% in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation. I have also done BEd course. So, am I eligible or not?

30th March 2019, 09:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CTET with 50% in 12th, 43% in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to appear in this Examination. The detailed eligibility criteria required is as follows,

>> The basic educational qualification required for primary stage and secondary stage is different.

>> I have provided a link, where you can find the detailed information based on the concerned stage.

Click here for More Detailed Information
31st March 2019, 09:53 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CTET with 50% in 12th, 43% in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?

CTET is conducted for recruitment as teacher in government college.

The minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th and have D.Ed course.

So, you have to pursue D.Ed course to appear for the examination to become eligible to appear for the examination.
31st March 2019, 04:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Other than 12th, graduation or post graduation qualification you need to have D.Ed or B.Ed qualification to appear for CTET examination.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of teacher in government schools.

So, after pursuing the above ( D.Ed or B.Ed ) course you will become eligible to appear in CTET.
31st March 2019, 08:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test. It is conducted by NTA. The minimum eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th or intermediate with D.Ed course.

Since you have B.Ed qualification you are eligible to appear for the examination for recruitment as PGT.

Candidates after qualifying in the PGT will become eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?