29th March 2019, 11:57 AM
roshini jha

MCom with CA Inter or MBA(Finance), which is better to study for BCom graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am little bit confused. I have completed my BCom course. Now, I am looking forward to do MBA course in Finance. I just want to know that is it good or I should do MCom with CA Inter? Kindly suggest me.

31st March 2019, 09:21 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCom with CA Inter or MBA(Finance), which is better to study for BCom graduate?

Out of two options mentioned by you. Master of Commerce with Chartered Accountancy option is the best one for Bachelor of Commerce course.

In order to get admission in CA inter course, you need to have minimum of 55% marks in Bachelor of Commerce course. MBA will be a different discipline.
31st March 2019, 02:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCom with CA Inter or MBA(Finance), which is better to study for BCom graduate?

1. The most suitable career option after Bachelor of Commerce course is Master of Commerce and on other hand you can go for Chartered Accountancy Intermediate course.

2. Graduates in commerce with minimum of 55% marks in commerce can apply for CA course.
31st March 2019, 05:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of commerce candidates must apply for Master of Commerce course once bachelor's degree is finished. In addition to that, you can go for Chartered Accountancy course intermediate stage.

To apply for second stage of CA course, you must have minimum of 55% marks in bachelor of commerce course.
31st March 2019, 07:48 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Bachelor of Commerce candidates need to apply Chartered Accountancy Intermediate stage if you have minimum of 55% marks in bachelor of commerce.

Master of Commerce is the best higher studies course option for B.Com candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?