2nd April 2012, 08:55 AM
priyatham.k

Am I eligible to appear for NPLEX Exam pursuing M-Pharmacy in India?

hai I am studying m.pharmacy in India , Am I eligible to NPLEX exam?
please help me, plese give me your suggitions

4th March 2023, 03:58 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NPLEX Exam pursuing M-Pharmacy in India?

NPLEX (Naturopathic Physicians Licensing Examinations) is an exam for individuals who wish to practice as licensed naturopathic doctors in the United States and Canada. To be eligible to take the NPLEX exam, you need to have completed a four-year program at an accredited naturopathic medical school.

Since you are pursuing M-Pharmacy in India, you may not be eligible to appear for the NPLEX exam, as it is not related to the field of pharmacy. However, if you are interested in pursuing naturopathic medicine, you can research accredited naturopathic medical schools and their admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?