31st March 2012, 08:27 PM
karthik gowda_gowda

What can I do after scoring 35.33 in GATE with 361 rank in CS? In which university can I apply?

hi
my gate score is 35.33 and my rank is 361 in cs
what can i do now and which universities can i apply

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get for doing M.Tech with GATE score of 361 and rank 14002 in CS stream?
  2. How can I apply in Bangalore or Hyderabad after scoring 28000 rank in GATE?
  3. How can I apply for M.Tech after scoring 2869 rank in GATE? Which are the best colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE?
  5. Which college should I apply after scoring 329 in GATe, 11820 rank?
  6. Can I apply for Aerospace Engineering in IIT's for M.Tech course after scoring 714 rank in GATE with 458 score?
  7. In which college can I apply for M.Tech after scoring 4656 rank?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score, 5264 rank in GATE exam? In which universities can I apply?
  9. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  10. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  11. In which colleges can I apply in north after scoring 96.6 percentile with 3642 rank in electrical GATE?
  12. Can I get JNTUH University after scoring 416 in GATE and 9302 rank?
  13. Which branch will I get in Anna University after scoring 4602 rank in GATE? When does the counseling start?
  14. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 2135 in GATE? How to apply for those institutes?
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring a rank of 27333 in GATE?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in IIT after scoring 400 in GATE exam? -- [New]
  17. Names of the government and private colleges for M.Tech? How can I apply for those colleges after scoring 29,678 rank in GATE with 275 marks?
  18. Where can I apply after scoring 413 in GATE and AIR of 7930?
4th March 2023, 03:57 PM
4700BC

Default Re: What can I do after scoring 35.33 in GATE with 361 rank in CS? In which university can I apply?

Congratulations on your GATE score and rank! Although your score is not very high, you still have some options for further studies.

Firstly, you can try applying to some colleges and universities for a Master's program in Computer Science or related fields. Some universities that you can consider are:

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani

However, keep in mind that admission to these colleges can be very competitive, and your score might not be sufficient to secure admission. You can also consider applying to some private colleges or universities.

Another option is to apply for jobs in your field. Many companies recruit fresh graduates with GATE scores for various positions in Computer Science and Engineering. You can also consider doing research and development work in government organizations such as DRDO, BARC, ISRO, etc.

Overall, while your GATE score may limit your options to some extent, there are still many opportunities available in both academia and industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?