30th January 2021, 02:57 PM
susheelasahu

Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET after completing MSc(Food Dietetics and Safety Management) of IGNOU?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Graduation in Biotechnology. I am pursuing my Masters in MSCDFSM(Master of Science in Food Dietetics and Safety Management) from IGNOU. Am I still eligible to give UGC NET exam after my Post Graduation?

31st January 2021, 10:32 AM
My true support

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET after completing MSc(Food Dietetics and Safety Management) of IGNOU?

No , you are not eligible to appear in the UGC NET after Completing MSc( Food Dietetics and Safety Management) of IGNOU as per eligibility criteria.

For more information and updates go through the official website
http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
31st January 2021, 11:49 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET after completing MSc(Food Dietetics and Safety Management) of IGNOU?

Yes, You are eligible to appear in UGC NET after completing MSc(Food Dietetics and Safety Management) of IGNOU .

You must have completed MSc with minimum aggregate of 55%.

IGNOU is acceptable everywhere in nation.
1st February 2021, 07:53 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET after completing MSc(Food Dietetics and Safety Management) of IGNOU?

The eligibility criteria for UGC NET is
candidate must score at least 55% in their masters program there is a 5 year relaxation for the reserved category students that is they will have to score only 50% aggregate in their masters degree
Candidate should qualify their masters from UGC recognised institute
candidates who are waiting for their final year exam results in the post graduation are eligible to apply
Candidate should not be more than 30 years if he or she wishes to apply for junior research fellowship
There is no age limit to be a assistant professor and there are also some age relaxation
There is a 5 year age relaxation for the reserved category, females of all categories, armed forces candidates
there is a three-year relaxation for a candidate holding in LLB degree
if you fulfill the above criteria send you will be eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?