26th June 2012, 10:22 AM
nikhil gangil

Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT Exam in Technical branch being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering?

sir, i am a civil engineering 3rd year student..... am i eligible to be in afcat exam in technical branch????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for AFCAT and EKT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Engineering?
  2. Can I apply for Technical branch in AFCAT after passing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. How can I join IAF if I am a student of B.Tech(Female)?
  4. Can I apply for AFCAT while doing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Can i apply for AFCAT exam with computer science branch? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  6. Can I apply for AFCAT exam after pursuing B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  7. Am I eligible for AFCAT entrance exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  8. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
  9. Am I eligible for FCAT after doing B.Tech with computer science? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for technical section in AFCAT?
  11. For which branch am I eligible in AFCAT while in Electrical Engineering final year?
  12. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  13. How to join Air Force after completing B.A and MBA?
  14. How to get a job in Airforce for admin sector and for officers? Names of the exams?
  15. How to apply for best Internship being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Civil?
  16. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to make my career in Indian Air Force? I am a student of B.Tech
  18. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
10th July 2012, 03:13 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT Exam in Technical branch being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhil gangil View Post
sir, i am a civil engineering 3rd year student..... am i eligible to be in afcat exam in technical branch????
Air Force Common Admission Test

AFCAT for permanet and short service commission in Technical/Flying/Ground branch is scheduled to be held on 26th August, 2012. Course will commence from the month of July, 2013. Selection procedure is so rigorous based on competence, knowledge and skills. Take a look on the eligibility criteria to be satisfied to apply for AFCAT in technical branch
  • A four year duration degree from a recognised university
  • Those who have clears A or B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers or Graduate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Aeronautical Society of India are also eligible.
  • Age should be within the limit of 18 to 28 years.
  • Minimum height for male candidates is 157.5 cm and for women candidates 152 cm. Weight should be congruent with the height.
Successful candidates of written test are gone through intelligence test, psychological test, group test and interview. Final selection is made after medical test. Application can be done by post. Proforma of the form should be as given in the advertisement on employment news. It should be sent to the address mentioned in the notification or advertisement.
1st December 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT Exam in Technical branch being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering?

being b.e engineer 24 years can i appear for afcat
2nd December 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i m 2nd year student of computer engineering....
is there any course for upsc which can appear now??
plzz suggest course after BE whose i should appear as by backgrounds belong to computer engineer......
28th November 2021, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir..now I am a.btech final year student ..cal I apply for afcat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?