7th July 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Air Hostess job after completion of graduation in B.Com?

Am I eligible to apply for air hostess job after completion of graduation in B.Com? What is the minimum criteria required? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

11th July 2017, 04:52 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air Hostess job after completion of graduation in B.Com?

Yes, you can apply for air hostess job after completion of B.Com. Graduate in any stream can apply for this job. Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years. Minimum height required for air hostess job 157.5 cms. You should have normal eyesight. Weight should be in proportion of height. Knowledge of Hindi, English language required. If you know any foreign language, it will be beneficial for you. Marital status should be unmarried. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?