22nd March 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any Polytechnic courses after scoring 63% marks in SSLC?

Respected Sir, I have completed my SSLC scoring 63% marks and now I want to pursue any Polytechnic courses so I want to know am I eligible to apply for any Polytechnic courses after scoring 63% marks in SSLC? Please answer as soon as possible.

23rd March 2017, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any Polytechnic courses after scoring 63% marks in SSLC?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Polytechnic course after scoring 63% aggregate marks in your SSLC. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Polytechnic course. Admissions in Polytechnic course are done through state level polytechnic entrance examination or through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks. Since, you have passed SSLC with 63% aggregate marks, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Polytechnic course.
25th March 2017, 09:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any Polytechnic courses after scoring 63% marks in SSLC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my SSLC scoring 63% marks and now I want to pursue any Polytechnic courses so I want to know am I eligible to apply for any Polytechnic courses after scoring 63% marks in SSLC? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for Polytechnic course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in polytechnic colleges.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?