2nd September 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CAT having failed in one subject in B.Com?

I have completed my B.Com but, I had failed in one subject in my 3rd year final university examination. I have not appeared for supplementary exam also. So, can I apply for CAT examination conducted by IIM as per my present scenario?

6th September 2019, 06:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CAT having failed in one subject in B.Com?

CAT refers to Common Admission Test and to appear in the same examination, the minimum education required is simply a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their graduation degree are also eligible.

Since, you have failed in one of the paper of your B.Com degree course, you are not eligible for appearing in CAT unless you clear your pending backlogs of B.Com degree course through supplementary examination.

For more details regarding CAT, you can refer to the link www.iimcat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?