17th April 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in correspondence after completing B.Com with 52%

i have completed b.com in 52%. i am eligible or not eligible for apply in correspondance

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  2. Am i eligible for M.Tech correspondence course in foreign Universities and colleges? I have done my M.Sc(IT) degree through distance learning program
  3. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  4. Am I eligible to take CAT exam after completing B.A through correspondence?
  5. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  6. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply in correspondence after completing B.Com with 52% -- [New]
  8. What should I do after completing B.Com in correspondence with 48% aggregate
  9. After completing B.Com then am I eligible to apply for MBA regular? Can I do CS and B.Com(Correspondence) simultaneously?
  10. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
  11. Can I do B.Com correspondence after completing 10th?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  13. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  14. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  15. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  16. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  17. Am i eligible for B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A English through correspondence
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E?
15th April 2016, 03:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in correspondence after completing B.Com with 52%

As you have mentioned in query that you have completed bachelor's degree in commerce with 52 % and you want to apply for any course in correspondence. But you have not mentioned name of course which you want to pursue in correspondence.

It is very difficult to tell regarding your eligibility for your desired course in correspondence without knowing name of course. However, with 52% marks in bachelor's degree, you are eligible to apply for courses like Bachelor of Education, Master of Commerce etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?